Ui (C+V)

Ui (C+V)

https://www.mediafire.com 

c+v phonomizer

ENGLISH AND JAPANESE 

singlepitch

i do not own viosona!! i used a viosona to synth v port! on r/aicrack 

Comments

  1. TYSM!! I am the creator of the CV Ui port that was posted the other day and I thank you for making this, because I was kinda worried that I would get lazy and stop making them loll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad I could inspire you to make this port! I can make recordings for any Voisona that you want, in CV and if I figure out a way, C+V, and you can run them through your otoing service and we can make them together if you like! Just know that they’ll be pretty slow, since I have a lot of personal stuff to balance, but I can make a lot one week and none in the other, and these will balance biweekly! I’m making a pepper rn, would you like the recordings? I can send them on Reddit next week like next Saturday or smth!

      Delete
    2. Oh btw that first anonymous comment was me if you get confused lolllll

      Delete
    3. Hey there! Portman, if you're reading this, I'm sorry I haven't responded on reddit yet, as I don't have access to my reddit account yet lol, I'll be there on Friday though!

      Delete
    4. nah its all okay! thank you for being honest, ill make sure to keep you updated on anything that happens next!

      Delete
    5. Okay! I’ll see ya :D

      Delete

Post a Comment