Utau port FIles. DIY
So, you want to make an UTAU port, but don't have a lot of time or energy?
While this isn't any sort of in depth tutorial, I will share my files and the way I obtain my cracks as well as some tips and tricks to get some cool UTAU ports
this tutorial assumes you have basic knowledge on Vlabler, and openutau
- feel free to use for your blog, with credit!!
Firstly, here are your materials
- OpenUTAU
- Vlabler
- Vsynth software (see later if you don't have)
- Internet access
While this tutorial happens, I will be making a gumi V2 C+V port (port posted after this one)
Before you start
You're going to need V-synth software, if you don't have any
I've provided 2 links, the first one is V4FE the one I trust and use, then the slideshow having more synths,
This slideshow by u//mochachii-the-person
today ill be using V4FE as I believe it provides the least "morphing" and direct sound
To start
Create a new folder in your Vlabler or singers folder, and name it
inside you need these 2 (3 if you're doing C+V) things
Charcter.txt
Charcter.yaml
en-cPv.yaml
Base files, to actualy port them // This is for native english banks
Place them into your folder (if you're doing CV, en-cPv.yaml isn't needed)
Then create a new file, called "wav"
it should look like this
Then go to your Character file and then name your bank, replace [REPLACE] with their name and change to either C+V or CV
or name however you want
and change the version to match the version of the vb, or leave blank
Then were going to get our images, one for Portrait (the bg one) and one for image (icon)
I recommend a 500x500 for image (i recomend getting these from sonicwire)
and at most 2800 x 2800 for profile
Save the files, the portrait(BG) should be saved as background.png
then the image should be saved a profile.png
here are mine
NEXT
Open Vsynth software, I'm using V4
then place your save file, as seen below in the program
If youre doing C+V like me, go to
find the one that matches your synth, or use Utaformax to change it up
(if youre using synth v make sure youre track is set to English if using C+V)
Then export the file as SMPL.wav to the wav file
make sure you save it on mono!
Then Grab the OTO file, has both C+V and CV
place the one that matched the port in the wav file
NEXT
open utau
And test what it looks like, then test your vb!
if you're making a CV, it should take some time to load and create the llsm file, but give it time and if it doesn't work, maybe try again, I'm unsure
but if you're making a C+V it might work but sound, not so good
so you should edit it in Vlabler
this video could help you make it better, aka reOTO some parts!!
Also, this doc
alternatively you could use some of my other ports OTO, all perm is granted
things you should look out for
any consonants, like T, K, G, etc. quick sounds tend to get lost
for CV, it should mostly be plug n play, or you can adjust the timing using Audacity with the file
also if you want voice colors use this video, it's in JP but if you can read I'm sure you'll be fine


This just got posted 2 seconds ago twin
ReplyDeletelol yw, - portman
DeleteThanks for sharing - our proud portman, I just finished C+V ports and CV ports for 4 voicebanks by using your stuffs, although sound not pretty good, but if anyone want me to share them, I will share them (with a download expire time) by anyway.
ReplyDeleteI need to mention that all of them are Voisona.
DeletePLEASE SHARE!!!!!!
DeleteOkay, so here are ports you want, pass is portman, only give u 7 days to download it, and it will auto-expire after 1k downloads, I edited c+v dictionary for c+v and add extra cv recordings for cv to make they has more better Japanese support (these are made from legal monthy plan copies instead of vibesona so it actually cost me so much money to make these, you are okay to reprint them but just don't do things which let me hate)
Deletehttps://send.adminforge.de/download/7cf9d0c00ec4e9cb/#bor2dP1Fyl6DG42SBkeYYQ
thanks for the ports, i was wondering if youd be okay if i put them up, i can credit you or not port them at all as voisona ports are not posible for me to do -portman
Deleteportman, I am very appreciate if you could put them up, you are not need to credit me because I want keep myself anonymous.
DeleteSorry I forget, but could you also upload matcha and azuki cv when upload them??? I think I requested before but only c+v were uploaded at that time
Deleteill try and get everything up soon!
Deletehello gang do you have c+v files ( svp, vsqx etc ) for native english banks ?
ReplyDeleteThe synth V SVP is in native English, so you can use utaformax to put it into a vpr(idk how cevio does with English) and I use VPR Because v6 has much better editing of phyonims but I mean I can also send my VPR I use for native English banks, and a base oto for them that I use for vocaloid banks
Deletethe svp in the 'en to ja' folder is in japanese ? also yes please.......
Deletefixxed, theres now a native eng svp and vpr
Delete