Discussion board, talk away

 



Discussion board!!!
- Talk all things v-synth!
 
 !!!Keep blog discreet!!! Dont get it taken down, I don’t replenish links!!!
I'm so glad you all like my ports, I'm motivated to keep going!
Like always ill keep C+V as my main, so request any VOCALOID/ SynthV/ cevio banks you want to see as ports, I'm always glad to do ports as it means I'm helping somebody connect to a v-singer
I make C+V, CV and VCV! (maybe upcoming CVVC) 
 
- reminder that my process isn't automated, though I'm not calling it hard, far from it
 
Ports I may make! 

Here’s what I can port

VOCALOID 2-6 voices

SynthV 1 and custom FLAT Voices

Cevio and some VIOsona(cevio ports)

Diffsingers

What I cannot/won’t port

-VOCALOID 1

-SynthV2

- Talk Voicebanks (Cevio talk, Voicepeek, ect)

- niche synths!

-RVC 

 TO-DO (all VCV)

Teto V4/3

Sekai

IA

Mayu

hanakuma chifuyu

COKO

soyogi soyogi

a oиe

Luo Tianyi(JP)

 Requests come first
though, if any request happens down here more than these VBs then ill do the requests first
 I also prefer doing much more obscure VBs and cross synth!
 
Copyright?
Well, in any case, remember to save these ports, if they get taken down I won't re-upload!, also on copyright but I always try and use offical images instead for fan-works
 
Tutorial after hitting 100 ports.
 Random notes
- make sure to leave any bugs on any utaus down bellow
- The "CV" banner doesn't show up on CV Utaus, as it's just a way to tell them apart on the blog
 
If rendering is slow, maybe try this?
- recomened resamplers, Hifi, and moresampler
 https://github.com/usamireko/hifisampler/

Remember to try and stay positive, You can dislike some ports (esp older ones) but don’t hate people who enjoy them

Comments

  1. Hmm, I need Xin Hua V4 Japanese, both Natural and Power voice colors, is that okay???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii could you make all of gumi V4 voicebanks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgor to mention could you make them C+V? Tysm!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Could you please add either An Xiao, NineZero, or Ryo? I love their voices a lot and I want to see them be here.

      Delete
    3. WHY WAS THAT MESSAGE A REPLY

      Delete
    4. To both of you, or one if you’re one person, I’ll work on Gumi v4, and I have a ryo(synth V) port in the making if you’re wondering?

      Delete
    5. added megpoid v4 and ninezero

      Delete
  3. SeeU Japanese???

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe genbu for sv1 or kaai yuki C+V for english? (not sure). also ive tried using chis-a and kafu and they both keep cutting off and on when they sing and its very hard to make out what theyre saying.. im not asking you to remake them but how could i fix it? just asking for help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kafu And chisA are very hard, but so are VIOsona and cevio ports, they’re set to work best in Resampler?, also while bro Gen Y exactly, GAO has the same voice provider (UTAU wiki)

      Delete
  5. if vocaloid 6 is possible probably kotohana akane and aoi. (preferably seperate if thats okay)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *blushes* teehee um.. can i have an otomachi una v4 spicy and sweet voicebank as seperate banks like that one mikuv2 port and can you make it CV?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  7. random, but UI utau port? ik voisona hates ports but I just wondering :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry but ui is neer imposible for me to port as she Viosona doesnt have any way to crack the softwere

      Delete
  8. Cevio AI #kzn???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you think you could make Meika Hime and Meika Mikoto? I LOVE them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you make a synthv sf-a2 miki port :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming soon! I was going to start today but life, alas I’ll make her ASAP as she’s next on my To-Do, would be CV

      Delete
  11. can you do Mizuki Akiyama?

    ReplyDelete
  12. can you do tsurumaki maki?

    ReplyDelete
  13. There’s actually a tutorial on my blog
    https://portmantutau.blogspot.com/2026/05/utau-port-files-diy.html
    !! I tried to make it beginner friendly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh while İ was trying to install QİNG Su's UTAU port İ cant install them single by single İ can only install them as SynthV pack İ cant install them apart (ı'm sorry İ don't really know English :( ) ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want just a single, you can unzip the file and just drag the one into open UTAU, but I could post qing su just as a single folder so you don’t have to install all of them

      Delete
  15. would you consider doing vcv voicebanks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vCv would be cool to do, however i dont have a midi or VSQ for them, i mean id like to do them however im happy with my Cv and C+V as theyre quick to make so i can fufil peoples requests

      Delete
  16. Dude you're actually the goat, you've been working so fast lately too like??

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fukase CV :D (I use BOIMERO and It Only likes CV vbsD:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. chis-a isonosuke style tuning??..I don't know.. - J

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anyone have any good porting sites?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Do you plan on making a Gekiyaku V6 port??

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! Can you port LeuR (CeVio) pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can I get the IA CV? It's too difficult to use C+V...🥺🥺

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can you try diff? I know it's hard, but I still hope. If you can, please respond under this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While id like to do diffsinger banks, I cant really do them as im unaware of how to do them normaly even without a port

      Delete
  24. Could you create a VCV for SEKAI or RIME?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bby can you do cv (or vcv if you want) for the wondasho members?(I loved mizuki one) Ilysm!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can you try to be a Chinese singer?Like Luo Tianyi or something. If you can, leave a message under this post.Thank u. ( uh,I'm not very good at talking.🤐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first sentence may be wrong. What I want to express is that can you try to transplant and make a Chinese singer?(uh,damn translator.

      Delete
    2. I don’t know if I 100% can but I’ll try and make a port of Luo Tianyi!

      Delete
  27. Just specifying, if you port LeuR, could it be VCV? (only clarifying!! C:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Please make Leur port if you can! She has cevio port <3 I love your ports so much

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello !
    Can you do SELENA pls 🙏😺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sadly do not have Selena although she is one of my most wanted voicebanks there sadly is no CEVIO port and hence no way for me to use her.

      Delete
  30. VCV Voicebanks of Sekai, IA V6 & Mayu please! (I love your ports omg 💝)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello. Here are some ones i want since im unaware of versions or anything. Also do you have a website with ports you made?
    - Gumi
    - Aiko
    - Japanese SeeU

    Thats it
    Do you provide links if so pls I need

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh do you think you can make AiKo Japanese or if you cant atleast make her Chinese ver.
      I also found ur SeeU and Gumi so I only want AiKO

      Delete

Post a Comment