COKO (CV) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 09, 2026 COKO (CV)https://www.mediafire.com JA VCV CVVC phonomizer JAPANESE singepitch Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousMay 9, 2026 at 11:51 PMCan you make a Yuzuki Yukari CV port? Specifically of her vocaloid voicebank. Thanks in advance!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 10, 2026 at 7:03 PMI love this one no wayReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 13, 2026 at 1:46 PMHello! could you make a LEON and LOLA Port? Sorry to rush you!ReplyDeleteRepliesAnonymousMay 13, 2026 at 4:40 PMHello! I do actually want to make ports of all the v1s but I don’t have a crack for v1 on windows!!DeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 16, 2026 at 2:59 PMOh ok that’s fine! Well gl with all your ports because i find them very useful for someone who only has a mobile device! :DDDDDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJune 1, 2026 at 6:46 PMHi can you port Sekai and rime ?? Sorry to bother you DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Can you make a Yuzuki Yukari CV port? Specifically of her vocaloid voicebank. Thanks in advance!
ReplyDeleteI love this one no way
ReplyDeleteHello! could you make a LEON and LOLA Port? Sorry to rush you!
ReplyDeleteHello! I do actually want to make ports of all the v1s but I don’t have a crack for v1 on windows!!
DeleteOh ok that’s fine! Well gl with all your ports because i find them very useful for someone who only has a mobile device! :DDDD
DeleteHi can you port Sekai and rime ?? Sorry to bother you
Delete